Dr. Randall’s Team
Dedicated to Serving You
John K. Randall, R.Ph., M.D.
John K. Randall, R.Ph., M.D. is a board certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon. He started his medical career by receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy from Creighton University, graduating in 1981. After working for more than two years in the pharmacy industry, Dr. Randall then decided to attend medical school in 1983 at Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine graduating three years later in 1986 with a Doctorate of Medicine.
During the years of 1986 through 1989, Dr. Randall participated in a three year Internal Medicine residency with his final year being honored with the position of Chief Resident. He then served three additional residency years, 1989-1992, specializing in Dermatology at the University of Minnesota. His journey continued as he participated in a two year (1992-1994) fellowship in Arkansas with the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery. In addition to his cosmetic fellowship, Dr. Randall was an Assistant Clinical Professor with the University of Arkansas.
Dr. Randall’s culminated skills and credentials make for a unique blend of talents which allow Randall Dermatology patients superior medical care.
Board Certification and Licensing:
- American Board of Dermatology, Diplomat, since 10.11.93
- American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, Diplomat, since 05.01.95
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomat, since 09.91
- American Society of MOHS Surgery, Fellow Member, since 02.11.96
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomat, since 07.01.87
Memberships and Societies:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Membership 1992, Fellow Status 1995
- American Hair Loss Council, Member, since December 1996
- American Society of Dermatology, Fellow 1992
- International Society of Hair Restoration, Fellow 1993
- American Academy of Dermatology, Member 1990, Fellow 1993
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Fellow 1994
- American Society for MOHS Surgery, Fellow Member, 02.11.96
- American College of Cryosurgery, Since 1990
- American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, Member, since 1994
- American Cancer Society, Former Board of Directors, Ohio Division, Stark County 1981-1989
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- American Board of Medical Specialists, Since 1989
- Indiana Dermatological Society, Since 1997
- Indiana State Medical Association, Since 1998
- Tippecanoe Medical Society, Since February 1998